I figured it was time I gave some blog prop links to some great bloggers who were generous enough to host me in some way. I would love it if you would visit these folks and leave a comment or two on their blog. It’s really a tough task, this blogging business and it’s nice to know when someone is reading.
- Linda Prather interviewed me.
- Syria Says is a review blog that gave Anomaly 5+ stars
- JE Taylor Interviewed me.
- Writing in my Car let me guest post
- Spalding’s Racket featured One Insular Tahiti
- Sandra Phinney featured me
- Indie Spotlight featured Anomaly and One Insular Tahiti
- Big Al’s Books and Pals gave Anomaly a great review
- Motherlode blog reviewed Anomaly and gave it 4.5 stars
- RedAdept gave One Insular Tahiti 4.5 stars overall
- Traci Hohenstein hosted me for a writing exercise
- The delightful Sammy reviewed Formed of Clay and gave it 5 stars
- Kindle in the Wind featured One Insular Tahiti
- Jason McIntyre featured me. yay.
- Robert Scarlato interviewed me
- Jackie Buxton let me guest post
- Patricia Lynne wrote her very first review: of Anomaly no less. yay again
- Tracy Riva reviewed me but also let me do a quick interview. thanks!
- Indiebookslist let me post an excerpt of Formed of Clay
- Tania Tirraoro let me guest post
- Sibel Hodge gave One Insular Tahiti a wonderful 5 star review
- Vivienne Tuffnell wrote an awesome and articulate review of Anomaly.
- Anne Mhairi Simpson let me guest post
- Larry Enright let me guest post about my new release: throwing Clay shadows
- Baxter Clare reviewed Secret Language of Crows
- Susan Gottfried, she of the great rocknroll fiction featured my new release Throwing Clay Shadows
- Gregory Stenson let me guest post about my new release: Throwing Clay Shadows
There is also a huge list of folks who were kind enough to host me during my blog streak. I encourage you to check that category out and give them a vist.
To all of you, a hearty thanks for helping me along on this indie author self publishing journey. I owe each a debt of gratitude.